A new series created for new social habits and space experiences of our new world, designed by Alp Nuhoğlu.
Isola has two alternative dimensions and models, presenting solutions for hospital waiting areas, airport lounges, and co-working spaces.
The standard armchair of the Isola series with its wooden armrests stands out as an example of elaborate craftsmanship. The solid wood structure is produced as a single piece, combining the armrest with the base, exposing a complete framework. Offering maximum comfort with its perfect backrest angle, Isola makes its ergonomics even more visible with its big and soft cushion covering the entire back surface.
- Solid ashwood structure.
- HR Foam + elastic webbing.
- Standard upholstery options or COL/COM.
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use.
- Armchair: Inches W 28 | D 32 | H 30 | SH 15.7 | Seat Depth 24 | Seat Width 24.4 | Arm Height 20 - 40lbs.
- Private Lounge: Inches W 28 | D 32.2 | H 40.5 | SH 15.7 | Seat Depth 24 | Seat Width 24.4 |Arm Height 20 - 50lbs.
- Double Seater Sofa: Inches W 63 | D 32.2 | H 40.5 | SH 15.7 | Seat Depth 24 | Seat Width 55 |Arm Height 20 - 70lbs.
- Triple Seater Sofa: Inches W 71.2 | D 32.2 | H 40.5 | SH 15.7 | Seat Depth 68 | Seat Width 55 |Arm Height 20 - 85lbs.
COM / COL
- Armchair: 4.5 yards fabric/vinyl. 65 square ft leather.
- Private Lounge: 5.5 yards fabric/vinyl. 80 square ft leather.
- Double Seater Sofa: 7.5 yards fabric/vinyl. 103 square ft leather.
- Triple Seater Sofa: 8.5 yards fabric/vinyl. 122 square ft leather.
Isola Collection is made to order. Lead times 8-10 weeks.
Born in Trabzon Turkey in 1965, Alp Nuhoglu completed his academic education at Mimar Sinan University within the Industrial Products Design department. At the age of 23, he founded the furniture design company, DOR. Currently, Alp works as a designer and the design director with B & T Design. He is a prolific designer having created many of the B & T products we offer. It is his work with B&T which we feature here on Nuans such as the Alek Chair, Round Chair Collection, Loom Tables, Pi Stools, and many more.
Since 1995 B&T Design
B&T Design is one of the leading furniture manufacturers in Turkey. With its masterful tailoring skills in upholstered products and precise attention to detail in wood and metal manufacturing B&T Design provides world-class products and services. When designing and manufacturing; B&T Design keep users in mind to be as functional and useful as possible.
B&T Design, founded in 1985 by the entrepreneur Talip Aysan, combining his expertise in metalwork with designers who offer fresh design ideas. Started manufacturing design-oriented collection as per European quality standards. Today, B&T Design exports its products and services to more than 45 countries from Australia to Belgium and the United Arab Emirates to the United States.
B&T Design, which continues to exhibit its new approaches in sector fairs in Germany, Italy, regularly meets with users at Salone Del Mobile in Milan and Orgatec fairs in Cologne. The collections, which are always designed by successful designers for more than 20 years, become a common point of different cultures all over the world. B&T Design products are found in hospitals, offices, hotels, educational buildings, banks, airports, etc. around the world. B&T Design collections preferred by developers and designers because of their unique solutions and modification options according to the space where products will be installed.
Today, B&T Design continues to develop product solutions for leading international brands such as Microsoft, Mercedes-Benz, Google, and BMW, as well as major domestic institutions such as Acıbadem, Memorial, and Medical Park Hospitals.
B&T Design, simplify interior designers, architects, and dealers’ work with quality products and services it offers. After Istanbul and the USA, the last showroom opened to trade in Ankara in 2015. B&T Design, which has achieved significant success both at home and abroad, continued to increase its production capacity by moving to its new factory in 2016.