- Stackable. Recommended to stack, not more than 8 chairs.
- Components: 85% Polypropylene / 15% Fiberglass Shell
- Polypropylene air injection technology.
- UV resistant.
- Three different color options.
- Indoor / outdoor.
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- Warranty: Three-year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Side Chair: Inches 19w | 19d | 32.5h | 19sh || Weight: 10 lbs.
- Armchair: Inches 22w | 19d | 32.5h | 19sh || Weight: 11 lbs.
- Connector Table: Inches 14w | 14.5d || Weight: 2 lbs.
- All color options listed on the datasheet are in stock.
In Stock For Quick Ship
All color options listed in the datasheet are available in stock.
Born in 1978, he began studying design in 1996, sparked by the creativity and ingenuity he displayed as a child. It soon hit home; this would become his lifelong passion. His successful graduation from the Design Academy Eindhoven in 2002, set the foundations for opening his own design studio. Always seeking new challenges and inspiration, he has since steadily been working on a diverse portfolio containing lighting, furniture and interior designs for international clients, and his own collection. His work is proof that good concepts should only exist in symbiosis with a good execution. It investigates new ways to approach the construction, functionality, and aesthetics of everyday objects and spaces. The resulting work is a combination of strong lines and subtle details, with innovative techniques and bold statements, often questioning archetypes and their interpretations by mankind.
TOOU is not just a producer. We strive to create objects through projects and a production that put people at the heart of things, all people. Our design is democratic, accessible and customizable. Our dynamic design combines contemporary taste with the tradition of the great design schools of the twentieth century. We materialize projects where technology is deployed in the service of the end user, through optimized processes that produce comfortable, safe, and beautiful objects that are as aesthetically pleasing as they are practical. Our primary aim is that each object is desirable, affordable and customizable, with a range of materials, shapes, and colors that can transform a mass-produced product into a highly personal one. Our métier is creating objects that are durable in their design and aesthetics, and that are never superfluous accessories designed for facile consumption that is dominated by ephemeral trends. Our items are everyday items that will become a familiar and comforting part of your day-to-day life, with features and profiles that will be the companion to your domestic environment.
TOOU, dedicated to you.