Mentor Office Chair
The Mentor is a modern office chair designed for those seeking both comfort and high-end design. It features an impressive structural form and masterful stitching while also offering support and minimizing fatigue. A special tilt mechanism allows the seat and back to tilt independently. A high or low back version can be specified. Upholstery options include B&T’s graded in fabrics and leathers as well as COM/COL. Cast aluminum base available. Contract grade.
- Injection molded polyurethane foam
- Steel structure, steel springs. No wood in seat.
- Various upholstery options can be applied on special orders
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- Mentor: Inches 25 w | 25 d | 39-41.5 h | 18-20 sh | 16.5 sd
- Mentor XL: Inches 25 w | 25 d | 49-51.5 h | 18-20sh | 16.5 sd
- COM For Standard Seatback: 1.7 yards.
- COM For Higher Seatback: 2.2 yards.
- COL For Standard Seatback: 24 square feet.
- COL For Higher Seatback: 32 square feet.
B&T Fabrics / Metal / Wood Options (Mentor Collection cannot be ordered in Camira Urban fabric)
Talip Aysan founded his Istanbul based company B&T Designs in 1993. At the heart of their brand were three keywords: “better”, “desirable” and “ worthy”. They would go on to build there, now, a global company in those words and ideas. The result was a line of instant classics that can be appreciated by any design fan.
High-quality commercial-grade, fresh, minimally designed, very unique line of collection.
Today, B & T exports stunning modern products to over 50 countries including the United States and Canada. Their design team of top Turkish and European designers such as Alp Nuhoglu, Tanju Ozelgin, Sezgin Aksu, Silvia Suardi creates groundbreaking modern designs such as the Green Lounge Chair, Pop Modular Sofa, Pera Chair Range, Absolut Table, Morph Sofa and so on..