slice base | dimple solid seat
The Dimple Closed chair shell seat, is a close relative of the Dimple shell, which was inspired by the alloy seats of vintage race cars, with a minimal but highly ergonomic body combined with a modern vibrant aesthetic.
Smooth as glass, the Slice base is the perfect example of a design that combines functionality and a graceful silhouette. With its minimalistic design Slice allows its materials to do the talking: the inserts, which have all the warmth of wood, slide on the metal frame of the legs and are connected via the magnets placed in the feet, which can be removed and repainted. Slice is a light and elegant base, perfect in its simplicity.
Born from two of Sander Mulder's projects, the Slice Dimple Closed chair perfectly combines the simple elegance of the base, with the more eclectic and functional design of the seat, resulting in a modern-looking product, with a unique personality.
© Slice base design by Sander Mulder.
© Dimple Closed shell design by Sander Mulder.
- 80% polypropylene, 20% fiber-glass.
- 9 different shell colors to choose from.
- Very innovative chair legs design with changeable wooden inserts.
- White steel base in Walnut, black and natural stained ash wood sleeves.
- Seat cushions available at an added cost.
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
Availability for Quick ship:
- Shells: White, black, red, ocean blue, dark grey, light grey, mustard, cream in stock.
- Metal Bases: White Steel. // Wood inserts: Walnut, natural ash, black wood inserts in stock.
The "Kubikoff" cosy, and colorful seat pads, wonderfully enhance the comfort of the chairs. The 90% wool / 10% polyester cushion is comfortable and durable, the non-slip technology, guarantees the highest practicality, making it particularly suitable for the contract market.
© PolyPad design by Kubikoff Lab.