Boom Sofa | © Mustafa Timur
Boom, almost your warmest hospitality is reflected in the design of the sofa. It is a product that reveals the upholstering expertise of the brand with its precision to sewing work. I have a simple silhouette from a distance but, it will reveal its outstanding workmanship when you look closer. Conical wooden legs can be ordered with desired stain color. The Boom is offered in two different width options as loveseat and three seater sofa. Matching ottoman is also available. Sewing details in the seating area increase the chicness of the sofa, making unusual aesthetic appeal visible. Can be used side by side with many products of B&T family. Using Modest Coffee Table and Daisy Lounge seat together with Boom will create calm and peaceful spaces. Elusive table, Jest library, and Grill coffee table can be located in the executive office.
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use.
- Metal or hardwood dowel legs.
- Hardwood feet can be ordered in the natural or dark finish. Standard finish is walnut.
- For the metal legs please refer to B&T metal finishes here: Metal color and finish options.
- Commercial grade high-quality foam.
- Orders with customers own material (COM / COL) is accepted.
For fabric selection please check here: Material options.
- Armchair: Inches 35.5w | 35d | 28h | 16.5sh | 25.5 seat depth // COF requirement: 6 yards.
- Sofa 160: Inches 63w | 35d | 28h | 16.5sh // COF requirement: 11 yards.
- Sofa 180: Inches 71w | 35d | 28h | 16.5sh // COF requirement: 12 yards.
- Sofa 200: Inches 79w | 35d | 28h | 16.5sh // COF requirement: 13 yards.
- Sofa 240: Inches 94.5w | 35d | 28h | 16.5sh // COF requirements: 15 yards.
- Ottoman 1: Inches 25.5dia | 16.5h
- Ottoman 2: Inches 37.5dia | 16.5h
- Ottoman 3: Inches 42.2dia | 16.5h
- Ottoman 4: Inches 25.6w | 25.6d | 16.5h
- Ottoman 5: Inches 37.5w | 25.6d | 16.5h
- Ottoman 6: Inches 49.2w | 25.6d | 16.5h
He was born in 1989, in İzmir, and graduated from the Department of Industrial Design of the Faculty of Design at Anadolu University in 2009. He then was awarded a scholarship at the Domus Academy and successfully completed the “Design For Consumer Electronics”.
Young designer Mustafa Timur is an industrial designer who likes to create stories. He is always curious about the roots and essence of things and surroundings. This approach helps him enables him to reconfigure the past and future. His coincidental and imaginary approaches result in creating unique and cozy designs.
B&T Design is one of the leading furniture manufacturer in Turkey. With its masterful tailoring skills in upholstered products and precise attention to details in wood and metal manufacturing B&T Design provides world class products and services. When designing and manufacturing; B&T Design keep users in mind to be as functional and useful as possible.
B&T Design, founded in 1985 by the entrepreneur Talip Aysan, combining his expertise in metalwork with designers who offers fresh design ideas. Started manufacturing design-oriented collection as per European quality standards. Today, B&T Design exports its products and services to more than 45 countries from Australia to Belgium and the United Arab Emirates to the United States.
B&T Design, which continues to exhibit its new approaches in sector fairs in Germany, Italy, regularly meets with users at Salone Del Mobile in Milan and Orgatec fairs in Cologne. The collections, which are always designed by successful designers for more than 20 years, become a common point of different cultures all over the world. B&T Design products are found in hospitals, offices, hotels, educational buildings, banks, airports, etc. around the world. B&T Design collections preferred by developers and designers because of its unique solutions and modification options according to the space where products will be installed.
Today, B&T Design continues to develop product solutions for leading international brands such as Microsoft, Mercedes-Benz, Google and BMW, as well as major domestic institutions such as Acıbadem, Memorial and Medical Park Hospitals.
B&T Design, simplify interior designers, architects and dealers’ work with quality product and services it offers. After Istanbul and the USA, the last showroom opened to trade in Ankara in 2015. B&T Design, which has achieved significant success both at home and abroad, continued to increase its production capacity by moving to its new factory in 2016.