Boxer Swivel Ottoman | © By B&T Design Team
Boxer is a swivel stool. Its cubiform seat rotates on the barely exposed round plated pedestal base. With its simple geometric form, Boxer is an ottoman design that helps create a massive effect within the space. It is a comfortable product which is the common point of different places.
It can be found in waiting areas in shopping malls and hospitals, short waiting times in rest areas that will respond to new generation working habits. It is used on university campuses, libraries, and dining halls. The pouf is produced from PU injection molded foam on a metal structure. A Boxer can be specified with any fabric or leather from B&T Design’s standard options. The base plate can be ordered in chrome and all static paint colors as per B&T Design’s standard RAL colors.
- Swivel ottoman.
- Polyurethane bedding is injection molded into a metal frame.
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or fabrics.
- It can be special ordered for additional color options.
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use.
- Inches 16.5W | 16.5D | 16.5H | Seat 16.5H
- COM requirements: 1.2 yards of fabric or 1.9 square yards of real leather.
- Availability: Special order only. Lead time 8-10 weeks.
Talip Aysan founded his Istanbul based company B&T Designs in 1993. At the heart of their brand were three keywords: “better”, “desirable” and “ worthy”. They would go on to build there, now, a global company in those words and ideas. The result was a line of instant classics that can be appreciated by any design fan.
High-quality commercial grade, fresh, minimally designed, very unique line of collection.
Today, B & T exports stunning modern products to over 50 countries including the United States and Canada. Their design team of top Turkish and European designers such as Alp Nuhoglu, Tanju Ozelgin, Sezgin Aksu, Silvia Suardi creates groundbreaking modern designs such as the Green Lounge Chair, Pop Modular Sofa, Pera Chair Range, Absolut Table, Morph Sofa and so on..