led sofa | design by b&t design team
Led Sofa will make a stunning addition to the contemporary living room or public space. In contact with fine, elegant legs, Led is the first choice among experts who want to design romantic spaces with elegance and spirit. The ergonomic sponge forms produced by CNC cutting on the wooden frame reveal the refined language of the product. The backrest and armrests support body ergonomics. Offering single, double and triple use, Led can be used as a family or as a single product. As a sitting group in the manager and intermediate manager rooms, it is a suitable place to welcome guests in the doctor's offices, hotel lobbies. Of the B&T Design products, an office designed with the Atlas executive room can be included as a sitting group. Gordon and Fly can be elaborated with seats. It can be produced in all options of artificial, natural leather or fabric cartel. Feet can be bright chrome or static paint colors.
- Commercial grade hardwood frame and metal sections
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics.
- Steel base can be offered in various static paint color options
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Armchair : Inches 31.5w | 27.5d | 28h | 16sh
- Two-Seater Sofa : Inches 52w | 27.5d | 28h | 16sh
- Three-Seater Sofa: Inches 73.6w | 27.5d | 28h | 16sh
COM/COM yardage requirement:
- Armchair: 6 yards for fabric. 9 sq. yard for leather.
- Two-Seater Sofa: 7 yards for fabric. 11 sq. yard for leather.
- Three-Seater Sofa: 8 yards for fabric. 13 sq. yard for leather.
Talip Aysan founded his Istanbul based company B&T Designs in 1993. At the heart of their brand were three key words: “better”, “desirable” and “ worthy”. They would go on to build their, now, a global company on those words and ideals. The result was a line of instant classics that can be appreciated by any design fan. High-quality commercial grade, fresh, minimally designed, very unique line of collection. Today, B & T exports stunning modern products to over 50 countries including the United States and Canada. Their design team of top Turkish and European designers such as Alp Nuhoglu, Tanju Ozelgin, Sezgin Aksu, Silvia Suardi creates groundbreaking modern designs such as the Green Lounge Chair, Pop Modular Sofa, Pera Chair Range, Absolut Table, Morph Sofa and so on..