Globe Coffee Tables | By B&T Design Team
This long-lasting product can be a great solution for high traffic restaurants, cafes and public areas.
Globe is another occasional coffee table by B&T Design. The Globe table tops are produced as elliptic or round shape. The base can be ordered in static paint colors found on the B&T Design metal color catalog.
This long-lasting product can be a great solution for high traffic restaurants, cafes and public areas. Due to the intensity of use, it can be placed on the dining floors of the shopping mall for carrying bacteria and hygiene to the upper level, and acrylic tables in the dining rooms for institutional establishments.
- Veneer Tabletop: 18mm MDF pressed with veneer. It is varnished by matte polyurethane lac. Edges have angled-cuts in order to decrease edge thickness in 6mm. Table top xed to the legs with screws. Veneer Options: Walnut Veneer, Natural Ash Wood Veneer, Black Ash Wood Veneer
- Lacquer Tabletop: After the edge cutting of 18mm MDF it is covered with polyurethane primer ller and sandpapered. After having a at and smooth surface, polyurethane matte painting is applied and left for chemical hardening. Tabletop xed to the legs with screws. Lacquer Options: Matte White, Matte Black, Matte Beige (RAL 1019)
- MDF-Lam Tabletop: 18mm MDF-Lam is used. Edges have angled-cuts in order to decrease edge thickness in 6mm. MDF-Lam edges are not covered with PVC edge band. They are left clean-cut. Tabletop is xed to the legs with screws. Mdf-Lam Options: See material catalogue for the MDF-Lam options.
- Glass Tabletop: 10mm tempered glass is used. Round metal ange is glued under the glass top. The leg is connected to the top by the metal ange. Glass Options: Clear, Smoky, Black Painted, White Painted, Sandy Clear (Not available for 140x90x75h)
- Marble Tabletop: 20mm polished natural marble is used. Edges are bevelled. Marble Options: Toros Black Marble, Italian Carrara White Marble
Depend on the top size, Ø60mm or Ø76mm metal tube prole is xed to the metal ange base. Plastic glides are available under the table. Finishing options are electrostatic powder coating colors.
Metal Leg Finishes: Electrostatic Powder Coating Colors
- For dimensions please click to see the datasheet.
Globe tables units are made to order. Lead times 8-10 weeks.
Since 1995 B&T Design
B&T Design is one of the leading furniture manufacturers in Turkey. With its masterful tailoring skills in upholstered products and precise attention to detail in wood and metal manufacturing B&T Design provides world-class products and services. When designing and manufacturing; B&T Design keep users in mind to be as functional and useful as possible.
B&T Design, founded in 1985 by the entrepreneur Talip Aysan, combining his expertise in metalwork with designers who offer fresh design ideas. Started manufacturing design-oriented collection as per European quality standards. Today, B&T Design exports its products and services to more than 45 countries from Australia to Belgium and the United Arab Emirates to the United States.
B&T Design, which continues to exhibit its new approaches in sector fairs in Germany, Italy, regularly meets with users at Salone Del Mobile in Milan and Orgatec fairs in Cologne. The collections, which are always designed by successful designers for more than 20 years, become a common point of different cultures all over the world. B&T Design products are found in hospitals, offices, hotels, educational buildings, banks, airports, etc. around the world. B&T Design collections preferred by developers and designers because of their unique solutions and modification options according to the space where products will be installed.
Today, B&T Design continues to develop product solutions for leading international brands such as Microsoft, Mercedes-Benz, Google, and BMW, as well as major domestic institutions such as Acıbadem, Memorial, and Medical Park Hospitals.
B&T Design, simplify interior designers, architects, and dealers’ work with quality products and services it offers. After Istanbul and the USA, the last showroom opened to trade in Ankara in 2015. B&T Design, which has achieved significant success both at home and abroad, continued to increase its production capacity by moving to its new factory in 2016.