Sling Lounge Chair| © Amanda Ip
Part of the best-selling Sling Collection, the Sling Lounge Chair is contemporary, minimal, and original. Developed to m.a.d's own high standards, it is contract grade and at home in high traffic environments. Upholstery options include commercial-grade eco-leather, genuine leather, or COM. Nuans is proud to work with domestic upholsters for m.a.d. furniture design COM orders.
- Stackable. Stacking more than four chairs is not recommended.
- Large quantities always in stock.
- Very sturdy structure for a high traffic environment.
- Formed steel tube legs. Molded plywood internal structure.
- Double-stitched leather, fabric or eco-leather upholstery.
- Suitable for any residential or commercial space.
- All fabrics comply with BS ISO 12947-2:1999 standards – in excess of 70K Martindale cycles.
- Product testing protocol: ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2011
- Inches 24w | 25.5d | 28h | 17sh
- 2 yards for fabric and artificial leather.
- 40 sq. ft. for leather.
Quick- Ship Availability
- Black frame – cognac eco-leather.
- Black frame – black eco-leather.
In Stock For Quick Ship
- Black frame – cognac eco-leather
- Black frame – black eco-leather
Please contact our sales team for COM and special order lead times.
Slate Design - Chicago, IL
Born in Sydney, Australia, designer Amanda Ip has called many places in the world home—London, Singapore, Pittsburgh and now, Chicago. Travel always has been an integral part of her life as well as an inspiration for her work. “There is nothing more incredible than traveling to a new city and being immersed in something foreign and unfamiliar,” Ip says. “It’s exciting to see things from a new perspective and it allows me to be a more well-rounded, thoughtful designer.” Ip earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in industrial design from Carnegie Mellon University where she discovered her passion for furniture design before joining Chicago-based Slate Design in 2007. Describing her work as “thoughtful modern,” Ip carefully considers how a person will live with her furniture as she creates: “I want what I design to be used daily, to make someone’s life more comfortable. I want that piece of furniture, when it’s old, to be able to tell stories of its interesting life and have nice, deep smile wrinkles.”
m.a.d. Furniture Design
Mark Daniel, Matt Cole, & Dan Given
Having spent over 10 years designing, making and managing other people's furniture around Asia, Matt and Dan decided to set up m.a.d. in 2010 to satisfy their own quest to design and develop useful, affordable and desirable furniture for the modern urban dweller.
Fresh, innovative, contemporary, our furniture is developed without compromise and to m.a.d.'s own high standards. m.a.d. aims to design and manufacture products that ensure a complete product experience for our clients and the end user.
m.a.d. design team is a collaboration of like-minded, international product designers based around the world. Our operations are based in Asia and include the 'm.a.d. lab'™ product development and testing facility and our own production assembly plant in Southern China. m.a.d. currently, ship from our facilities to clients in 20 countries worldwide.