Gordon Tables | © By B&T Design Team
With its simple form, Gordon is a minimalist design that can be used in different spaces for different purposes.
With its simple form, Gordon is a minimalist design that can be used in different spaces for different purposes. Its chunkier table and elegant metal frame makes it stand firmly on the ground. With the function starting from the prismatic form, it easily undertakes the task of the basic middle table. The Gordon, which consists of a metal profile with a lacquer, melamine and veneer top, is produced in different sizes in square and rectangular form.
Wood top comes in walnut, oak or many lacquer colors as per B&T Design’s lacquer color catalog. Metal frame of the table can be produced in chrome or static paint colors on the B&T Design metal color catalog. It is the preference of those who want to be neutral with a coffee table. It can be used in combination with Soft, Pop and Loop. It can be found in the house or in a combination of many B&T Design couches and seats in the work areas, hotel lobbies, office break rooms as well as living rooms.
- Veneer Tabletop: 36mm MDF pressed with veneer. It is varnished by matte
polyurethane lac. Tabletop is xed to the legs with screws.
- Veneer Options: Walnut Veneer, Natural Ash Wood Veneer, Black Ash Wood Veneer
- Lacquer Tabletop: After the edge cutting of 36mm MDF it is covered with
polyurethane primer ller and sandpapered. After having a at and smooth surface,
polyurethane matte painting is applied and left for chemical hardening. Tabletop is fixed to the base with screws.
- Lacquer Options: Matte White, Matte Black, Matte Beige (RAL 1019)
- Melamine Tabletop: 36mm MFC is used with 1mm PVC edgebanding. Tabletop is xed
to the legs with screws.
- Melamine Options: See the material catalog for the MFC (Melamine) options.
- Glass Tabletop: 8mm tempered glass is used.
- Glass Options: Clear, Smoky, Black Painted, White Painted, Sandy Clear
- Depending on the top size, 15x15mm or 20x20mm square section metal profile is used
for making the frame structure. All sized and cut proles are fixed to each other by
- Metal Leg Finishes: Chrome, Electrostatic Powder Coating Colors, Decorative
- Type 1: 41.3"w | 41.3"d | 15.7"h
- Type 2: 39.4"w | 23.6"d | 15.7"h
- Type 3: 47.2"w | 27.5"d | 15.7"h
- Type 4:.63"w | 31.5"d | 15.7"h
- Type 5: 71"w | 35.4"d | 15.7"h
- Type 1: 17.7"w | 17.7"d | 12.6"h
- Type 2: 19.7"w | 17.7"d | 15.3"h
- Type 3:21.6"w | 21.6"d | 18.1"h
B&T Design is one of the leading furniture manufacturer in Turkey. With its masterful tailoring skills in upholstered products and precise attention to details in wood and metal manufacturing B&T Design provides world-class products and services. When designing and manufacturing; B&T Design keep users in mind to be as functional and useful as possible.
B&T Design, founded in 1985 by the entrepreneur Talip Aysan, combining his expertise in metalwork with designers who offers fresh design ideas. Started manufacturing design-oriented collection as per European quality standards. Today, B&T Design exports its products and services to more than 45 countries from Australia to Belgium and the United Arab Emirates to the United States.
B&T Design, which continues to exhibit its new approaches in sector fairs in Germany, Italy, regularly meets with users at Salone Del Mobile in Milan and Orgatec fairs in Cologne. The collections, which are always designed by successful designers for more than 20 years, become a common point of different cultures all over the world. B&T Design products are found in hospitals, offices, hotels, educational buildings, banks, airports, etc. around the world. B&T Design collections preferred by developers and designers because of its unique solutions and modification options according to space where products will be installed.
Today, B&T Design continues to develop product solutions for leading international brands such as Microsoft, Mercedes-Benz, Google and BMW, as well as major domestic institutions such as Acıbadem, Memorial and Medical Park Hospitals.