Fold Sleeper Single Sofa Bed
Fold is a furniture design that will allow you to respond to many functions. If you want to bring a solution with multi-function in a hospital room with little space, we recommend you Fold as a minimal sofa. In any hotel, it would be a stylish lounge chair converts to be a sleeper sofa. It can be easily installed in narrow spaces, it can be a bed in a practical way, and it has a robust and functional mechanism. It is an indispensable companion seat for hospital rooms as well as any hotel room as an extra bed. All artificial, natural leather and fabric options within the B&T Design are available.
Beech hardwood frame structure is supported by 8mm plywood and 4mm mdf panels. The elastic column is used for backrest and seat. The structure is covered by PU block foams with different thickness and densities. Folding bed mechanism is fixed under the seating. It can turn into a bed.
- Sturdy, corner blocked solid wood frame
- Seat cushions are high resiliency foam with Polyester.
- Loose cushions with removable covers for seat and back
- Rubber webbing suspension.
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics.
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
Availability: Special order only. Lead time 8-10 weeks.
For fabric selection please check here: Material options.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET (Measurements in this data sheet are in centimeters)
- Single Seater: Inches 32.6 total width | 35.8 total depth | 21.3 seat depth | 31.1 total height |23.6 arm height | 15.8 seat height | 78 total depth when the bed opens up.
- Two Seater: Inches 65 total width | 35.8 total depth | 21.3 seat depth | 31.1 total height |23.6 arm height | 15.8 seat height | 78 total depth when the bed opens up.
COM/COL Requirements: For COM/COL requirements for this product please contact our office email@example.com
Arm alternatives: Two different arm models -The second model has laminate or veneer finishing in the
Leg metarials: Hidden plastic glides
B&T Design Team
B&T Design Team is a team of architects, engineers, welders and carpenters all work at B&T’s own factory for long time. Any piece designed, developed by this team is result of long discussions, many sketches and in some cases after trashing dozens of prototype products. The result is always very well made, carefully tailored, flawless pieces. B&T supplies many projects in Japan, Australia and Europe. Most of these projects have custom designed pieces developed by B&T Design Team. Hence, the team influenced a lot from Japan’s pure minimalism and Europe’s sense of aesthetics.
Talip Aysan founded his Istanbul based company B&T Designs in 1993. At the heart of their brand were three , : “better”, “desirable” and “ worthy”. They would go on to build them, now, a global company on those words and ideals. The result was a line of instant classics that can be appreciated by any design fan.
High quality commercial grade, fresh, minimally designed, very unique line of collection.
Today, B & T exports stunning modern products to over 50 countries including the United States and Canada. Their design team of top Turkish and European designers such as Alp Nuhoglu, Tanju Ozelgin, Sezgin Aksu, Silvia Suardi creates groundbreaking modern designs such as the Green Lounge Chair, Pop Modular Sofa, Pera Chair Range, Absolut Table, Morph Sofa and so on..