rest bench | pp shells bare or upholstered
Beautiful, contemporary and minimally designed bench alternative. Rest Bank produced by injection molding polypropylene material; Double, triple or quadruple options are available. Rest Beches can be ordered with or without side tables attached to the bench frame. The amount of comfort can be increased when the product life is extended by laying on the plastic shell. The material you choose for Rest Bank will be compatible with indoor and outdoor use. Rest Bank can be powder coated with bright chrome, matt chrome or static paint colors on profile or injection metal.
- Steel base in chrome or any other color as per RAL color code.
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics.
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- COM orders: 1.3 yards of fabric per chair
- COL orders: 1.8 yards square of real leather
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Two seater: 40"w | 21.3"d | 32"h | Seat 18"h
- Two seater with a side table : 57.5"w | 21.3"d | 32"h | Seat 18"h
- Three seater: 62"w | 21.3"d | 32"h | Seat 18"h
- Four seater: 84.6"w | 21.3"d | 32"h | Seat 18"h
Availability for Quick ship: Currently for special order only. 8 weeks lead time.
- For fabric selection please check here: Material options.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET (Measurements in this data sheet are in centimeters)
Alp Nuhoglu started his foray into furniture design at a young age of 23, when he founded his very own furniture design company, DOR. He studied in Mimar Sinan University’s Industrial Products Design department in Istanbul, Turkey. He has worked at B&T Design between 1999 and 2010 as a product designer and creative director. In 2016 he started his own independent design firm T'AN.
Talip Aysan founded his Istanbul based company B&T Designs in 1993. At the heart of their brand were three key words: “better”, “desirable” and “ worthy”. They would go on to build their, now, global company on those words and ideals. The result was a line of instant classics that can be appreciated by any design fan.
High quality commercial grade, fresh, minimally designed, very unique line of collection.
Today, B & T exports stunning modern products to over 50 countries including the United States and Canada. Their design team of top Turkish and European designers such as Alp Nuhoglu, Tanju Ozelgin, Sezgin Aksu, Silvia Suardi create groundbreaking modern designs such as the Green Lounge Chair, Pop Modular Sofa, Pera Chair Range, Absolut Table, Morph Sofa and so on..