ray table | design alp nuhoglu
The Ray Table by Alp Nuhoglu for B&T Design is no ordinary modern glass table. Ideal for the retro dining room or centered in the contemporary foyer, it is also suitable for commercial spaces such as meeting room or bar. Available with wood or glass top, in four sizes. Base is offered in various metal color options.
- Metal Legs
- Metal Base can be ordered in various colors
- Black or clear glass tops
- Lacquer glass tops in various colors.
- Natural wood veneer or laminated wood top options in various colors and finishes. For the wood veneer options, please check product data sheet.
- Can be special ordered for additional color options
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Yellow 29" height base and black 47 inches glass top in stock.
- Rest will be special order.
- Lead time for special orders 8-10 weeks.
Alp Nuhoglu started his foray into furniture design at a young age of 23, when he founded his very own furniture design company, DOR. He studied in Mimar Sinan University’s Industrial Products Design department in Istanbul, Turkey. He has worked at B&T Design between 1999 and 2010 as a product designer and creative director. In 2016 he started his own independent design firm T’AN.
Talip Aysan founded his Istanbul based company B&T Designs in 1993. At the heart of their brand were three key words: “better”, “desirable” and “ worthy”. They would go on to build their, now, global company on those words and ideals. The result was a line of instant classics that can be appreciated by any design fan.
High quality commercial grade, fresh, minimally designed, very unique line of collection.
Today, B & T exports stunning modern products to over 50 countries including the United States and Canada. Their design team of top Turkish and European designers such as Alp Nuhoglu, Tanju Ozelgin, Sezgin Aksu, Silvia Suardi create groundbreaking modern designs such as the Green Lounge Chair, Pop Modular Sofa, Pera Chair Range, Absolut Table, Morph Sofa and so on..