- Options: With or without higher section in the back
- Polyurethane bedding is injection molded into a metal frame
- Frame is supported by steel springs and stainless steel legs
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or fabrics
- Can be special ordered for additional color options
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Small w/out higher section: 47.3"W 18"D 16"H | Seat 16"H
- Small with higher section: 47.3"W 29"D 26.4"H | Seat 16"H
- Large w/out higher section: 71"W 18"D 16"H | Seat 16"H
- Large with higher section: 71"W 29"D 26.4"H Seat 16"H
For fabric selection please check here: Material options
PRODUCT DATA SHEET (Measurements in this data sheet are in centimeters)
Alp Nuhoglu started his foray into furniture design at a young age of 23, when he founded his very own furniture design company, DOR. He studied in Mimar Sinan University’s Industrial Products Design department in Istanbul, Turkey. He has worked at B&T Design between 1999 and 2010 as a product designer and creative director. In 2016 he started his own independent design firm T'AN.
Talip Aysan founded his Istanbul based company B&T Designs in 1993. At the heart of their brand were three key words: “better”, “desirable” and “ worthy”. They would go on to build their, now, global company on those words and ideals. The result was a line of instant classics that can be appreciated by any design fan.
High quality commercial grade, fresh, minimally designed, very unique line of collection.
Today, B & T exports stunning modern products to over 50 countries including the United States and Canada. Their design team of top Turkish and European designers such as Alp Nuhoglu, Tanju Ozelgin, Sezgin Aksu, Silvia Suardi create groundbreaking modern designs such as the Green Lounge Chair, Pop Modular Sofa, Pera Chair Range, Absolut Table, Morph Sofa and so on..