- Aluminum Base offered in various color options
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics.
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- COM orders: 1.7 yards of fabric per chair
- COL orders: 2.9 square yards of real leather
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Availability for quick-ship:
- Antracite color fabric seat.
- Antracite 4 legged base.
- Office base.
For fabric selection please check here: Material options.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET (Measurements in this data sheet are in centimeters)
- Wire sled base. Polished chrome, mat chrome, static paint in any RAL color code.
- Four legged base. Polished chrome, mat chrome, static paint in any RAL color code.
- Swivel spider base. Polished chrome, mat chrome, static paint in any RAL color code.
- Cast aluminum swivel base. Polished chrome, mat chrome, static paint in any RAL color code.
- Upholstery options: Fabric, leather or artificial leather.
B&T Design Team
B&T Design Team is a team of architect, engineer, welder and carpenter all work at B&T's own factory for long time. Any piece designed, developed by this team is result of long discussions, many sketches and in some cases after trashing dozens of prototype products. The result is always very well made, carefully tailored, flawless pieces. B&T supplies many projects in Japan, Australia and Europe. Most of these projects have custom designed pieces developed by B&T Design Team. Hence, the team influenced a lot from Japan's pure minimalism and Europe's sense of aesthetics.
Talip Aysan founded his Istanbul based company B&T Designs in 1993. At the heart of their brand were three key words: “better”, “desirable” and “ worthy”. They would go on to build their, now, global company on those words and ideals. The result was a line of instant classics that can be appreciated by any design fan.
High quality commercial grade, fresh, minimally designed, very unique line of collection.
Today, B & T exports stunning modern products to over 50 countries including the United States and Canada. Their design team of top Turkish and European designers such as Alp Nuhoglu, Tanju Ozelgin, Sezgin Aksu, Silvia Suardi create groundbreaking modern designs such as the Green Lounge Chair, Pop Modular Sofa, Pera Chair Range, Absolut Table, Morph Sofa and so on..